Debra Ann Gonzalez, MD
Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Patients Seen At:
VA St. Louis Healthcare System
John Cochran Division
915 North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63106
Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Washington University School of Medicine
660 S. Euclid Ave. CB 8115
St. Louis, MO 63110
- BA, Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, 1982
- MD, Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY, 1987
- Residency, Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Burlington, VT, 1994
- Fellowship in Head & Neck Oncology/Microvascular Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, 1995
Licensure and Board Certification
- McLean Hospital Research Stipend
- NIH Fellowship Award
- Surgical Intern of the Year Award
- New England Otolaryngology Society
- Resident Competition
- American Cancer Society Fellowship
- Excellence in Residency Teaching Award, SIU School of Medicine
- Blackwell KE, Brown MT and Gonzalez DA. Overcoming the learning curve in microvascular head and neck reconstruction. Archives of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery 123 (12), 1997.
- Ossoff R, Aly A, Gonzalez D, Koriwchak M, and Davidson JM. A tissue culture model for the study of canine vocal fold fibroblasts. Laryngoscope 105 (1):23-27, 1995.
- Dzau V, Gonzalez D, Kaempfer C, Dubin D and Wintroub B. Human neutrophils release serine proteases capable of activating prorenin. Circulation Research 60: 595-601; 1987.
- Dzau V, Gonzalez D, Ellison K, Churchill S and Emmet N. Characterization of purified uterine inactive renin: influence of pregnancy on uterine inactive renin. Endocrinology 120: 358-364; 1987.
- V Dzau, DA Gonzalez, C Kaempfer, D Dubin and B Wintroub. Human neutrophils release proteases capable of activating prorenin. American Heart Association meeting 1983.