Join us for A Taste of WashU ENT Residency Program for medical students interesting in pursuing a residency at one of the top programs in otolaryngology.
The event features Washington University faculty and residents from the Department of Otolaryngology and highlight:
- What makes WashU residency training unique and one of the top in the country
- Research opportunities available to residents and what our recent graduates are achieving in this field
- Training opportunities in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery subspecialties
- What it’s like to be a WashU Otolaryngology resident
The Zoom event was held on Tuesday, July 28 from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. CST (5p.m. PST; 8 p.m. EST).
This session was led by:
- Chair Craig Buchman, MD
- Residency Program Director Judith E.C. Lieu, MD, MSPH
- T32 (Physician-Scientist Training Program) Director Jay Piccirillo, MD
Other leading Washington University Department of Otolaryngology faculty and residents also answered questions.