We understand the concern COVID-19 has caused for our patients and communities. We are taking many important precautions to keep you and your family healthy and safe during in-patient visits including:
- All doctors and staff wear masks.
- Chairs in the waiting room are spaced six feet apart.
- Additional safety and sanitation protocols are in place for everyone’s safety, including disinfection before and after each appointment.
- All staff and doctors are screened and have their temperatures checked every day.
We ask that patients
- Participate in pre-screening by phone the day before their visit
- Wear their own masks, but we will supply one if they do not have one
- Help us keep the number of people in the waiting room low by bringing no more than one guest
- Check-in online and pay the co-pay through MyChart in order to reduce time at the front desk
- Stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and consider self-screening here: https://www.bjc.org/coronavirus.
To schedule an in-person appointment or virtual/telemedicine visit, please call us at (314) 362-7509. For pediatric appointments, please call us at
MyChart remains a quick and easy way to ask your provider a question, refill prescriptions, see test results and manage your healthcare.