In an effort to keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering virtual visits, also known as telehealth, for many of our services. These visits allow us to provide excellent care to our patients through their phone, tablet or computer.
What is a virtual visit?
A virtual visit is a phone call or video chat that allows a patient to privately address his or her health concerns with a provider, without an in-person appointment.
How do I schedule a virtual visit?
Many appointment types can be done through a virtual visit, but some require an in-person appointment. Please call our scheduling desk to determine what is best for your situation and to schedule a visit:
Adults: (314) 362-7509
Children: (314) 454-6162
What do I need to do to get ready for my virtual visit?
- If you have a MyChart account, log in to complete eCheck-in at least a day before your visit (this can be done up to seven days in advance). If you need help with eCheck-in, call the MyChart Support Desk at 314-273-1966 or 866-273-1966. If you do not have a MyChart account, please contact our scheduling desk for assistance.
Connecting to your virtual visit:
- Please find a quiet, private space for your visit.
- Check your microphone and speakers to make sure they are not muted, so you and your provider can speak to each other.
- At the time of your scheduled appointment, your provider’s office will send you a text message with a meeting link to your mobile number.
- When you receive the text, simply click on the link and your provider will be ready to speak with you through our HIPAA-compliant video conferencing tool. Your visit begins when you click your on your meeting link.
How do I pay for a virtual visit?
Your virtual visit will be billed to your insurance just like an in-person office visit would be. If there is a co-pay, you may be asked to pay it during eCheck-in.