Alison Brockmeyer, AuD
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Center for Advanced Medicine
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, Suite 11A, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Phone: 314-362-7509
Dr. Brockmeyer is a clinical audiologist specializing in comprehensive diagnostic audiology; hearing assisstive technology, including Bluetooth options with hearing aids; and using best practice guidelines in fitting and verification of hearing aids.
- Undergraduate: Communication Disorders, Truman State University (2006)
- AuD: Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2010)
Licensure and board certification
- Licensed in Missouri
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
- Brockmeyer-Lauer, A. (Pending September 2019). Hearing Disorders: Vestibular Schwannomas and Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss. In M. Valente, LM Valente (Eds.) 2nd Edition. Adult Audiology Casebook. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York.
- Valente M, Oeding K, Brockmeyer A, Smith S, Kallogjeri D. Differences in word and phoneme in quiet, sentence recognition in noise and subjective outcomes between manufacturer first fit and hearing aids programmed to NAL-NL2. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology 2018 29:706-721.
- Brockmeyer-Lauer, A. (2014) ABR versus MRI in the Diagnosis of Acoustic Tumors. In M. Valente, LM Valente (Eds.) Adult Audiology Casebook. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York, pp. 74 – 78.
- Brockmeyer-Lauer, A. (2014) Fitting BICROS to a Patient with Long-Standing Unilateral Hearing Loss. In M. Valente, LM Valente (Eds.) Adult Audiology Casebook. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York, pp. 190 – 194.
- Brockmeyer AM, Potts LG. Evaluation of different signal processing options in unilateral and bilateral cochlear freedom implant recipients using R-Space background noise. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology 2011:22(2):65-80.