Kelsey M. Rosenquist, MA, CCC-SLP
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Ear, Nose & Throat Center-CAM
Center for Advanced Medicine
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, Suite 11A, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Phone: 314-362-7509
Kelsey’s clinical interests include pretreatment counseling/education, evaluation (including fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallow (FEES) and modified barium swallow studies (MBSS)) and treatment of speech and swallow function of patient’s undergoing surgical or nonsurgical treatment for head and neck cancers, alaryngeal speech rehabilitation following total laryngectomy including use of an electrolarynx, esophageal speech, and TEP evaluation and management
- Undergraduate: BA, Psychology and Speech, language and hearing sciences (Minor in linguistics), University of Colorado, Boulder, CO (2011)
- MA: Communication sciences and disorders, Saint Louis University (2014)
Licensure and board certification
- Licensed in Missouri
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Grayboyes, E., Kallogjeri, D., Zerega, J., Kukuljan, S., Neal, L., Rosenquist, K., Nussenbaum, B. Association of a Perioperative Education Program With Unplanned Readmission Following Total Laryngectomy. JAMA Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 143(12):1200–1206, 2017.
- Pipkorn, P., Rosenquist, K., Zenga, J. Functional Considerations in Oral Cavity Reconstruction. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 26(5):326-333, 2018.