Cathryn Collopy, AuD
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Ear, Nose & Throat Center-CAM
Center for Advanced Medicine
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, Suite 11A, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Phone: 314-362-7509
Dr. Collopy is a clinical audiologist specializing in comprehensive diagnostic audiology; hearing assistive technology, and using best practice guidelines in fitting and verification of hearing aids.
- Undergraduate: Speech and Hearing Sciences, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2014)
- AuD: Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (2018)
Licensure and board certification
- Licensed in Missouri
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
- Collopy, C., Voss, A. & Valente M. Asymmetric Hearing Loss: Evaluation, Diagnosis, Treatment and Billing. (2018). Publication pending.
- Schuette, A., Lander, D.P., Kallogjeri, D., Collopy, C., Goddu, S., Wildes, T.M., Daly, M. & Piccirillo, J. Ototoxicity in Head & Neck Cancer Patients: Predicting Hearing Loss after Radiation & Cisplatin Chemotherapy (2019). Publication pending.