Grace Cutchin, CCC-SLP
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Ear, Nose & Throat Center-CAM
Center for Advanced Medicine
- Physical Address: 4921 Parkview Place, Suite 11A, St. Louis, MO, USA
- Phone: 314-362-7509
Grace Cutchin is a speech-language pathologist. Her clinical interests include voice evaluation and therapy with voice users of all types, singing voice rehabilitation, treatment of chronic cough, and treatment of paradoxical vocal fold motion.
- Undergraduate: BM (Music education and vocal performance), Appalachian State University (2011)
- MM: Vocal performance and pedagogy, University of North Carolina,Greensboro (2017)
- MS: Communications Science Disorders, Auburn University (2020)
- Clinical Fellowship: Emory Voice Center (2021)
Licensure and board certification
- Licensed in Missouri
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
Sandage, M.J., Ostwalt, E.S., Allison, L.H., Cutchin, G.M., Morton, M.E., & Odom, S.C. (accepted) Irritant-induced chronic cough triggers: A scoping review and clinical checklist. American Journal of Speech Language Pathology.
Cutchin, G. M., Plexico, L. W., Weaver, A. J., and Sandage, M. J. (2020). Data collection methods for the Voice Range Profile: A systematic review. American Journal of Speech Language Pathology, 29, 1716-1734.
Allison, L.H., Cutchin, G.M., Snell, E.N., & Sandage, M.J. (2020). Twenty eight days in the life of a vocal pathology: A case study of videolaryngostroboscopy, acoustic, and perceptual variability. Journal of Voice, Sep 2:S0892-1997(20), 30303-9.