Jennifer R. Listenberger, AuD
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Ear, Nose & Throat Center-WC
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Physical Address: 1044 N Mason Rd, MOB 4, Suite L20, Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Phone: 314-362-7509
Dr. Listenberger is a clinical audiologist specializing in adult diagnostic audiometry and hearing aid evaluation and fitting using best practice guidelines.
- Undergraduate: Speech, Language and Hearing Science, Temple University (1993)
- MA: Audiology, Temple University (1995)
- AuD: Pennsylvania College of Optometry (2009)
Licensure and board certification
- Licensed in Missouri
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A)
- Oeding, K, Listenberger, J, Smith, S. The Audiogram Workbook. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, 2016
- Listenberger, J. Long-Term Effects of Cisplatin and Cranial Radiation Therapy on Hearing. In Valente M, Valente, LM, eds. Adult Audiology Casebook. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, 2014.
- Listenberger, J. One Patient with Two Auidiological Examinations and Two Different Outcomes. In Valente M, Valente, LM, eds. Adult Audiology Casebook. New York: Thieme Medical Publishers, 2014.
- Kerkckoff,J., Listenberger, J., Valente, M. (2008) Advances in Hearing Aid Technology. Contemporary Issues in Communication Science and Disorders, 35, 102-112.