Molly N. Huston, MD
Otolaryngology—Head & Neck Surgery
Patients seen at
Ear, Nose & Throat Center
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
1044 N Mason Rd.
Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Dept. of Otolaryngology
660 S. Euclid Ave.
Campus Box 8115
St. Louis, MO 63110
Dr. Huston’s clinical interests are broad within the field of laryngology. Her research interests include idiopathic subglottic stenosis, recurrent respiratory papillomatosis, and hearing impairments caused by voice disorders.
- BS, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2009
- MD: University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 2013
- Residency, Otolaryngology: University of California, San Francisco, 2018
- Fellowship, Laryngology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2019
Licensure and board certification
- Otolaryngology — Certified
- American Laryngological Association Resident Research Award, 2018
- Mark Courey Award, 2018
- Triological Society Resident Bowl Champion, UCSF Team Member, 2017
- Alpha Omega Honor Society, 2013
- Departmental Award for Outstanding Performance in Surgery, 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2012
- Scholarship and Discovery Award, University of Chicago Education Day, for poster project “Using Health Information Technology to Develop an Academic Medical Home: Effective Patient Education for Success in High School,” 2009
- Phi Beta Kappa, Duke University Chapter, 2009
- Dean’s List with Distinction, Duke University, 2005-2009
- Naunheim, M, Seth, R, and Knott, PD. Sternocleidomastoid contour restoration: an added benefit of the anterolateral thigh free flap during facial reconstruction. American Journal of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Medicine, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.amjoto.2015.09.014
- Naunheim, M, Yung, KC, and Courey, M. Timing of hemodynamic studies during transnasal endoscopic surgery. Laryngoscope, 2016 Sept; 126(9) 2047-2050.
- Naunheim, M, Wu, X, Ryan, W, Wang, S, and Heaton, C. Volumetric growth rate of recurrent pleomorphic adenoma. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2017 Jul;126(7):544-547.
- Naunheim M, Rathi V, Naunheim ML, Alkire BC, Lam AC, Song PC, Shrime MG. What do patients want from otolaryngologists? A discrete choice experiment. Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. 2017 Oct;157(4):618-624
- Naunheim MR, Naunheim ML, Rathi VK, Franco RA, Shrime MG, Song PC. Patient preferences in subglottic stenosis treatment: A discrete choice experiment. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2018 Mar;158(3):520-526.
- Naunheim, ML, Yung, K, Schneider, SL, Henderson-Sabes, J, Kothare, H, Mizuiri, D, Klein, DJ, Houde, JF, Nagarajan, SS. Cheung, SW. Vocal motor control and central auditory impairments in unilateral vocal fold paralysis. 2018 Nov. doi: 10.1002/lary.27680. [Epub ahead of print]
- Naunheim, ML, Yung, K, Schneider, SL, Henderson-Sabes, J, Kothare, H, Hinkley, L, Mizuiri, D, Klein, DJ, Houde, JF, Nagarajan, SS. Cheung, SW. Cortical networks for speech motor control in unilateral vocal fold paralysis. Laryngoscope. 2018 Dec. doi: 10.1002/lary.27730. [Epub ahead of print.